Alex turned 9 months last Thrusday. He now weighs 19 lbs 2 oz and is 27 inches long. He's discovering new things each day and seems to be catching up to other kids his age. We couldn't ask for a happier little kid! He's such a joy to us!
Alex's Omama (greatgrandma) sent some new cloths for him that were a bit to big so we exchanged them for this cute little outfit. He's quite the snappy dresser!
What a handsome little man! I loved the movie that you posted. i laughed so hard when he was having his lotion massage before bed. How funny! And I love his growling noises...too cute!
The movie was great! I love the growling. The laughing and giggling while being lotioned had me laughing to the point of tears. Thanks for the fun! Miss you guys!
Steve. I love Alex's smile. I think that pic where you are holding him and ya'll are both smiling is amazing. His smile looks a lot like yours. Miss ya'll. Jesse
3 comments:
What a handsome little man! I loved the movie that you posted. i laughed so hard when he was having his lotion massage before bed. How funny! And I love his growling noises...too cute!
The movie was great! I love the growling. The laughing and giggling while being lotioned had me laughing to the point of tears. Thanks for the fun! Miss you guys!
Steve. I love Alex's smile. I think that pic where you are holding him and ya'll are both smiling is amazing. His smile looks a lot like yours. Miss ya'll.
Jesse
Post a Comment