Stress does some crazy stuff to people....me it comes in the form of restless sleep. Seriously I tend to be more tired when I wake up then when I want to sleep. Even if I got 10 hours of sleep I'm exhausted! So I talked with my mom about these natural suppliments she and my brother have been taking and I decided to try them. They are amazing!! I've only taken them for 3 days and I wake up within 8 hrs of sleep completely rested and rejuvenated and have had energy that lasts the whole day; not to mention just a completely happy mood. I feel great!! I just wanted to share my new discovery with all you other stressed & tired mommys out there.

These things are completely natural and consist of a number of aminoacids that help with positive brain function and such. I was skeptical but I am so glad I tried them! I feel better than I have in years!


These things are completely natural and consist of a number of aminoacids that help with positive brain function and such. I was skeptical but I am so glad I tried them! I feel better than I have in years!

1 comment:
This is great. Where do you get these at?
Post a Comment