I'm officially 23 now! Steve planned a wonderful weekend for me. He originally had wanted to do a big thing with a bunch of our friends, but I told him that I perfered a small event with just our little family this year. We've been SOOO busy and rarely do we get time together just the 3 of us. It was a wonderful weekend. Steve took me up the canyon to see the leaves changinging color. There are nice paved walkways so Alex could go in style in his stroller. Then we went out to dinner to Spaghetti Factory, after which Steve took me shopping! :-) Steve's brother Quin joined us for dinner and shopping. Then we all came home to cheer on the Cougs. Sunday morning Steve made me a yummy breakfast (eggs, sausage, & hash browns), and in the evening we had a delicious pork roast dinner and played the new game Steve got me called Techno Witches. It's a lot of fun! I think we played a total of 3 rounds last night. All in all it was a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Thanks for being a wonderful husband Steve!
2 comments:
Happy birthday wonerful sis! I am glad it was a nice relaxing weekend for you all. Those are the best kind!
happy birthday Jess! Hey, I noticed that you have our old blog listed under family. Our new blog address is www.thefamilianuestra.blogspot.com
Aubrey
Post a Comment