Monday, September 21, 2009

Mom's Help

With news of Alex in the hospital, my mom jumped in the car and drove out to help us. Alex sure enjoyed the extra attention he got while she was here. Grandmas love to hold their grandbabies even more than parents do. :-)



Alex's new thing is giving kisses. How cute it that?

Alex loves playing with puppets. He especially loves having his head rubbed by them. :-) He's so cute!

3 comments:

selway2005 said...

I'm so happy he's home and well! We love you guys...what a great family you are! Grandmas are the best!

Teresa Strum said...

I am glad that he is doing better. Seeing those pic's of him with the IV stuck in his head made me want to cry. Poor little guy! YOu guys are great parents! You are right being parents is a never-ending learning adventure... sometimes it is SO hard, but the opposite blessings and joys that come from kids makes it all worth it.

Heather said...

I'm glad to see he's doing much better! I'm sorry to hear he was in the hospital. Was it for dehydration or did they ever figure out what was wrong?