Friday, September 18, 2009

Alex in the Hospital

We stayed in the hospital for 24 hrs. Alex was released Sunday night and we thought all was well. Monday afternoon he began vomiting again so off to the ER we went. 3 hrs later and after seeing the 5 doctor of this ordeal Alex was given some great medicine called Zofran. Since then he's been able to keep his bottles down and seems to be doing much better. Steve and I are quickly learning that kids are a never-ending, learning, adventure. When we were in the ER Steve turned to me and said, "I don't think we were ready for this part of being parents." When are you ever ready for your child in the ER though? :-) We are so glad he is doing better!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So what's the matter? Is baby Alex alright? What happened? I'm glad he seems to be doing better. We'll keep you in our prayers!