I occasionally pick up those free recipe cards in the grocery store, and sometimes there is a winning recipe. This is one of those; we had it tonight and wow! It was SUPER easy to make and quite delicious. And best of all it is done in only 15 minutes! Enjoy!
Spicy Chicken Stir-fry
Ingredients:
1 tsp garlic, minced
1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes (I used chili paste)
2 tsp. ginger
3 Tbsp. soy Sauce
3 Tbsp. vinegar
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 1/2 lbs of chicken, sliced in small strips
Cornstarch
Directions:
1. Heat the wok over very high heat for 20 seconds. Drizzle the oil around the sides and heat until the oil is almost smoking. Add the chicken.
2. Stirring constantly, cook the chicken 2 to 3 minutes. Add the spices and sauce. Continue to stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Add cornstarch until sauce has reached desired consistency. Remove wok from heat. I sprinkled sesame seeds on the chicken for a little something extra.
Nutrition Info per Serving (serves 4):
Calories 295, Carbohydrates 3g, Protein 37g, Cholesterol 102mg, Sodium 868mg, Fat 14g

1 comment:
Thanks for the report on the doctors visit, it is amazing how much has changed since the first reports after his birth. We will keep on praying and also give our "thanks" to all the wonderful developments.
I will try your recepie
Love to all three of you, Oma/Omama
Post a Comment