
While I was getting the cooler ready to go, Steve held Alex on his shoulder while he checked his email. After only a few minutes I hear Steve laughing hysterically. When I came in this is what I saw. :-)
Steve said that Alex had started banging his head against Steve's shoulder and laughing, so Steve pulled him away and found that the brim of the hat
had gone completely over his eyes. The funny thing is that most kids would start crying after a while of this...
We had never been up Payson Canyon so we just made frequent stops along the way. We first went to Maple Lake, then to Box, McClelland & Big East Lake (Payson Lakes). This is a really fun canyon to go an explore. We would've loved to do more, but there is only so much a baby can handle. We'd love to go further on the Nebo Loop and visit Devil's Kitchen (mini Bryce Canyon), Mt. Nebo and many other places.





Thank goodness for car bottle warmers! They take a while but it makes that we can be out longer than 4 hours. Alex loves to play with Steve while he waits for his food.














2 comments:
Such a beautiful place! I have never been there before, but what gorgeous lakes!!! looks like a fun picnic!
We have never been in that area, it looks so green and peaceful. We really enjoyed all the pictures, thanks for sharing them, love, Oma and Opa
Post a Comment