Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our Adorable Little Boy!

Here are some more pictures of our cute, happy, little boy. He's such a joy in our life! He has such a fun personality and we are enjoying getting to know him more and more of him each day. Enjoy!


We LOVE it when he has his eyes wide open and is looking straight at us.









7 comments:

April said...

I agree, he's so adorable!

Mark said...

Steve and Jess,

Thanks for the comment on our blog and congratulations on your cool little son! We bought "Ticket to ride Europe" and think of playing games with you all. Not surprisingly, the our German classmate really enjoying playing games as well.

-Mark

Chelsea said...

I want to pinch those cheeks! How adorable! Love the new pics!

audrey said...

CUTE Pictures!!! Oma loves you Alex :-) I can't wait to see you all the end o the month!

Angie Judd said...

He is just sooooo dang cute!!!! I just wanna squeeze him!!!

Teresa Strum said...

what a cutie pie!

Julie said...

Cute! He lookes like Steve!!

Oh, and by the way, Jess, I totally tried out your CCC recipie... and guess what.... it actually worked!!!!! Rob and I have FINALLY successfully pulled off a good batch of CCC! Thank you, you are the best!! ( :