Alex was blessed on April 26, 2009. Both Steve and my families came out to be present and participate. Thank you so much for making the trip from Texas and California! My best friend Taryn and her boyfriend Jed came down from Rexburg to support us too. Alex had a little something from everyone that day; I made his outfit, Mom Kimball made his booties, Mom Gomm made a white blanket, and he was double wraped with the blanket that Steve was blessed in.
I don't have a lot of pictures, so those that were there with cameras, if you could send me what you have I'd love to put them up on the blog. Thanks!
Poor Alex, it was cold, windy and starting to drizzle while we were outside taking pictures, not to mention he was hungry. He cried most of the time while we were outside.
I don't have a lot of pictures, so those that were there with cameras, if you could send me what you have I'd love to put them up on the blog. Thanks!
Poor Alex, it was cold, windy and starting to drizzle while we were outside taking pictures, not to mention he was hungry. He cried most of the time while we were outside.Those who stood in the blessing: Left to Right Uncle Bryce, Christopher (My Brother), Grandpa Harmon, Mark Gomm (My Dad), Quin (Steve's Brother), Steve, Bruce Kimball (Steve's Dad), and Steve Collier
My Best Friend Taryn
Me & My Grandma, Beverly Gomm
Aunt Diane & Uncle Bryce
He's so cute! Life got so busy after his blessing day that I didn't take pictures of him in it until just a few days ago. Luckily he still fit in his outfit. :-) The blue and white blanket is the one Steve was blessed in and the white one is the one my mom made for him.I put a ton of pictures up so that you can all see what a character he is, and so that family can pick the pictures they like best.
Enjoy


































4 comments:
Cute pictures! It's going to be hard to pick one to print. What a sweetie.
Love, Oma/Mom
How cute is he?! I love all his little expressions! I hope you're enjoying life as a mommy!
How cool you made his outfit! Cute pictures of a cute boy. I did the same thing with Maya, I took pictures of just her in her blessing dress awhile after the blessing day. The blessing day is just too busy to take all the pictures you want to. :) I had to smile that I wasn't the only one.
So cute I love all the cute blessing pictures! Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment