One thing that is not in short supply when you have a kid is diaper boxes. What to do with em all. . . .
I've been wanting to organize my coat closet for a while and after getting a little creative inspiration from other people on pinterest.com I thought I'd try making some cubbies/shelfs out of the boxes. Granted they aren't supper attractive–I suppose I could paint them–but they work great! Plus, think of the money I saved on shelving! Money I can put toward more attractive & permanent organization solutions when we buy a house someday. :-) Necessity is truly the mother of invention and creativity is the solution.


2 comments:
Awesome! Do you remember our Huggies diaper box? It was the dreaded box in the cabinet above the phone. hahaha ...
Love your recent posts! Your family pictures are priceless. You all look great. And what good news for Alex to be able to go to the deaf school. We miss you and think of you often.
Love you, Aunt Connie
Post a Comment