I like a little change now and then, so it was time to rearrange the house. I had lined all of our curtains with 100% blackout material I got for a great deal at Mill End. This made moving Alex into the corner room with two windows possible. Alex loves his new room especially the new Mickey decal I put on the wall.
He loves his bins of toys, especially his stuffed animal bin. He climbs right in a snuggles up with them.
He gives hugs by laying his head on them.
Alex LOVES pictures, so I finally put together a collage I'd been planning for months. Some vinyl lettering was a nice finishing touch.

5 comments:
You are so creative, what a great homemaker and mother you are becoming! We love you all and miss you. Alex is getting so handsome! Thanks for the post!
Very nice! I love the photo collage!
Love it Jess! Alex's room looks so inviting. I can see why he likes to spend time in there.
How nice! What a fun collage of pictures :)
Hey Jess! I was just doing a little tracking of old roommates and I found your blog. Looks like you are doing great . Where do you live now? Your boy is adorable.
Post a Comment