My mom's been asking what out apartment looks like, so I'm finally getting some pictures up.
Our kitchen; pantry is on the left, and coat closet is on the right next to the front door
Our living room
View of living room standing by the fridge
Furnishings thanks to IKEA
Hallway: on the right door 1 Bathroom, door 2 laundry, door 3 our bedroom. On the left door 1 Alex's room (he was napping so no pictures of his room), and door 2 "the fun room" (still organizing, so no pictures yet) :-)
Bathroom 1
Our Room

2 comments:
Oh my word Jess - he's getting so big! And how amazing that the therapy has helped him so much! Such a huge blessing for you guys. I hope his therapy continues to bring such huge growth and progress. Yay!
What a nice place you guys have! I love your kitchen!
Post a Comment