Monday, September 20, 2010

My favorite new web site

So I thought I'd share a link to one of my most favorite new websites.


As many of you know, Steve and I are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (commonly known as mormons). There are many misconceptions of our faith that have developed over time and part of the purpose of this website is to let other's see that Mormons are normal people, with normal lives, as well as to clarify our beliefs.

Even though I've been a Mormon my whole life, I love visiting this website. I especially love the videos. :-) They are such positive, pick-me up, messages. To see them, click on Our People on the top menu and then the I'm a Mormon and click a link on the right. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Enjoy!

1 comment:

audrey said...

Thanks Jess for the link. I will check it out.